L.A Lakers Vintage Keyline Logo Tee
Casually cool, this Vintage Keyline tee has everything you are looking for. Made from 100% cotton and with an ultra soft touch, this is a tee you don't want to miss out on.
The greatness that is the Los Angeles Lakers franchise started '46 as the Detroit Gems. In '47, the team shifted to Minneapolis and became the Minneapolis Lakers from the state nickname, "land of 10,000 lakes." The Lakers relocated to Los Angeles before the '60-'61 season.
- 100% Cotton
- Vintage fit: this style is a relaxed fit tee
- Overdyed with enzyme wash for vintage look
- Vintage cracked screenprinted front design
- Mitchell & Ness screenprinted logo
- Cold wash/line dry. Please refer to specific internal hangtag for additional details.